Saturday, October 1, 2011

Minor Altarcations

OK, so this may not seem like a very big deal and probably not worth blogging over...but I FINALLY HAVE AN ALTAR! Its taken forever for me to get one set up the way I want to, maybe its the Halloween spirit around giving me that witchy vibe :) Got some nice yummy earthy smells going on with my candles and incense, still looking for a decent statue, but for now I just wear the crescent moon on my chest...got a little homemade potpurri for a little bit of Nature's touch....right now I am very very satisfied! Things here are slowly starting to come together as far as personal things go, had a bit of a premonition/daydream thing the other day that kind of shell shocked me for a minute....got to get used to the happenings! But I'm having so much fun discovering this new side of myself and finally feeling like ME. A little grouchy that with this month's schedule I will be working the weekend and night of Samhain, but maybe some alone time in a guard shack will suffice this year. Hopefully when the next comes around I will be in the company of some of my sisters :) Blessed be

2 comments:

  1. Anything can worth blogging over and an Altar is definitely one of them. I will request we get a picture if possible though! Show it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, a picture is a must! And be proud of your altar!! You've seen mine, and you know that it took me damn well over ten years to get them to what they are... the path is about evolving and always being true to self... which sometimes means the breaking down of old and building of the new. =) I can't wait to see your altar. And, as to Samhain... next year we will celebrate together and I will put on a great dumb supper at the house and we'll have a good ol' time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete